Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hi. My name is Jeff and for the next year or so I will be living in a house in Newark, DE. I have created this blog to keep track of my thoughts and activities throughout the year, but mainly as a test-blog for the InfoQuest Systems blog that I am creating for work.

I will be writing posts, posting pictures and links, creating an RSS feed, making audio posts, playing around with HTML and perhaps trying out AdSense to see what that's really all about.

Me (left) and my old ApartmentLife roomate, Justin at the beach last summer. Not to be confused with the shore.






On the right I have listed links to my old blog, ApartmentLife, at Xanga, the InfoQuest blog I am slowly creating, and the blog of my favorite podcast, Escape Pod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home