Friday, June 02, 2006



We were good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good.


This morning has been all about rediscovering Weezer's sophmore album, Pinkerton. What a great album. Sincere yet irreverent.


Today is Friday and that means tomorrow is Saturday. The weekend. It's about time. I have had over a week to become acclimated to my new job, and I think things are progressing slower than they could be. Yesterday I did make some headway when Devindra showed me step-by-step instructions on how to operate InfoCare, InfoQuest Systems' insurance claims database. Not hard, just very involved. I have also been taking calls from practices who use our software and are having problems...let me just say that happens all too often.

Tonight is my night to do something cool with Rachel and I'm thinking picnic (hey Boo-Boo), but I don't get off work until 5, so it would have to be a dinner picnic. Not bad, but not the same. Maybe we'll go to Brewed Awakenings on Main Street. I once got an Italian Soda
from there that tasted just like an orange creamsicle. Delicious.

That's all I got for now. Stay tuned for the weekend edition where I rant about working six days a week.

7 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffy!!

What park to you hang out at? My friends and I always go to White Clay Creek and play disk golf. Do you like that game?! You should come along and play with us some day!! I'm no good at it, most of the time I'm just there for moral support.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pinkerton is weezers follow up to their debut album, the blue album

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/2240.html or http://google-machine.info/1359.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home