Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sport Me

Wow, what a game! Game one between the Carolina Hurricanes and the Edmonton Oilers was a real scorcher. The Hurricanes looked like they were out of it for sure towards the end of the 2nd period, but wow did they come back. The game was so exciting it was kind of disappointing to see captian Jason Smith and Conklin blunder behind the net to allow the game-winning goal for Carolina. My dad came over and bought us pizza. That was cool. He should be coming over again tomorrow night. If anyone's thinking about hockey and pizza and couches and you know my number then hit me up.

Summer outdoor soccer league started today. We lost our first game 0-1. It felt good to get out there and run around. I needed a little excersize. It's not like I ride my bike 6 miles a day, five days a week. It's also cool because I get to play with my brother Jon and my roommate Chris.

I'm going to bed without a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home