Monday, June 12, 2006

...a case of the Mondays.

Work work. Ah. Another day, another dollar, right?

How would I know? I haven't gotten paid yet. After working here for 13 days full-time, I'm about ready to get some of my hard-earned cash-money. I supposedly get paid on Thursday and then I will finally be able to pay for all of the bills that have been coming in since I moved into my new house. Not to mention my credit card bill which has gotten out of control ever since I built my computer in January.

Still looking for a fourth roommate if anyone knows someone who is looking to live in a house in Newark. We do have several people interested, but most of them are either old, foreign exchange students or both.

Today seems like it will turn out to be a pretty crappy day. I've been watching most all of the World Cup games so far and today I'm going to be missing three. Including the first United States match. Such a bummer. It's also raining outside which should make it fun when I ride my bike home. Three miles in the pouring rain. Nice.

If you feel like talking I'll be on AIM Express all day probably. My "job" for today is looking up and comparing different tablet PCs. Exciting.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you OWN this house!??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home