Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Musipalooza

Been listening to new music from a reunited Cursive, Gym Class Heroes and Hellogoodbye. Anxiously awaiting releases Gatsby's American Dream (Aug 8, Self-Titled), This Providence (Sept 12, Self-Titled), mewithoutYou (Sept 26, "Brother, Sister") and Brand New (who's to say really?).

I have already pre-ordered the Gatsby's album. I was looking over the GAD website which has posted a set list of the songs they play during shows (b/c that is a set list) and I was amazed to see the number of songs they play during their live shows. Then I remembered that all of their songs are very short. That was right before I remembered that all of their songs are also very good. Remembering this led me to the realization that seeing this band live would be a very fun experience. Lots and lots of quick, highly entertaining songs. Put that on my list of things to do.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could learn a lot from you and your ability to come to such quick conclusions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home