Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesdays Are the New Mondays


Back from vacation and feeling oh-so good about it. Didn't go to work on Monday, but I'm here on Tuesday and time seems to be flying by. Work is going good with lots of productive type things going on.

I have to say that I am super excited for the 2006 NFL season to start (Go Giants!!). I've even already joined my fantasy league (thank-you-very-much), but would I join another if presented with the oportunity? Heck yes! I have already started a list of four players from each "position" that I want to draft. The players within the positions are numbered one to four, and the positions themselfves have been numbered in order of importance. That may all have to change on the fly depending on what the competition selects during the draft, but if all goes well, I believe that I could have my most informed fantasy season yet. More on that later.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already promised a few people spots, but as soon as they get setup then i'll tell you, and its just first come until its full.

the draft isn't set in stone, but if we need to change it, let's do it now, because once it get close I don't want to be changing things around. pretty much all I'm concerned with is having it after preseason and before week one.

actually, the check has just arrived. I'm gonna deposit it tomorrow after work and then whenever you want to stop over and pick it up, your welcome to.

justin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home