Monday, August 14, 2006

Music and Exercise


It's been a while I know...

I've been busy with work. Still going 9-5. Riding my bike more now. Also running. I ran a mile in 6 minutes and 30 seconds yesterday. That's a full 19 seconds faster than my previous time. Oh, right, I should tell you that I've been working on running a fast mile. So far I think I'm doing pretty well. Me and Chris have also been biking some distances in preparation of Bike to the Bay in October. We hope to beat our previous record of 5.5 hours (and not get lost this time).

Here are some musical updates:

Say Anything will be headlining with special musical guests mewithoutYou, Piebald, and Days Away. They'll be at the Electric Factory in Philly on Oct. 12th and you know I'll be going, so if anyone else gets the urge then hit me up. You can buy tickets here (screw you, Ticketmaster!).

An interesting interview with Gatsby's American Dream guitarist Bobby Darling can be found here.

Death Cab for Cutie's guitarist and David Bowe look alike Chris Walla will release his yet-to-be-recorded album on Barsuk in March 2007.

* How cool is this? Here is a full story.
** I don't know if I mentioned it before, but MewithoutYou has a new song up at their My Space page called "Nice and Blue Pt Two".

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm always down for some mewithoutyou, oct 12th you say? hm.
but yeah, hockey league is started!!! finally. so give me or justin a call and we'll give you the league id and password.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home